“Good Ambiance, good service, good food”
Review of Bentley's Grill

Bentley's Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bentley's Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 535 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Trade St.
Description: Located in downtown Salem within the Salem Grand Hotel, Bentley's Grill Restaurant offers fine dining and a Northwest menu in an elegant yet casual atmosphere. Bentley's has a full bar and wine tasting in a comfortable lounge.
Salem, Oregon
“Good Ambiance, good service, good food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've had dinner here on several occasions. Very comfortable restaurant, with a varied menu that speaks to both fine and casual dining. Very professional and alert staff. Affordable dining in a warm atmosphere.

• Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Sherwood, Oregon
“First time, highly recommended”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We live about 30 minutes North but had a friend who had to teach classes in Salem. I asked a couple of people for recommendations for a good restaurant in downtown and I picked this one over a couple of others. It is located in The Grand Hotel, which is a very elegant setting. This was the first time I've been in this hotel and we parked for free under the building. **Security: It was about 7:30 pm and as we were parking, I did notice what seemed like a tweeker riding slowly through the lot. We parked and watched him but I think he knew he was being watched.** Not sure if this is normal, but I wouldn't leave valuables visible anywhere.
ANYWAY: We got up to the lobby and the atmosphere is very elegant, but not so much that you couldn't show up to the restaurant in jeans. There is a big round fireplace perfect for gathering around after work but we chose a booth that was extremely comfortable. My wife had a steak and the Rockfish that I had was great. Margaritas were tall and tasty. highly recommend this restaurant but want to come back and stay at the hotel.

• Visited February 2014
Minneapolis MN
“Very Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I appreciated that when my husband and I wished to share an entrée, despite the $4 plate charge stated on the menu, our waitress said she would not charge that if she brought a plate to our table and we divided the food ourselves. We each ordered a side salad which was OUTstanding! We were seated by the indoor firepit which we very much enjoyed.

Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington
“One of the best restaurants in Salem”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Well-presented grill restaurant, Northwest style. Friendly wait staff. Comfortable, cozy setting yet elegant at the same time. Food was well-prepared, but unfussy.

Visited February 2014
Salem, Oregon
“Amazing Food great staff great location”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Ive been to Bentley many times and have had several birthday's there and they always have the best service, greatest food and amazing choices and creations for food.
I am always very happy with their service and food choices. Its always A+

Visited January 2014