“Yummmm!!!!!!”
Review of Bentley's Grill

Bentley's Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bentley's Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 579 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Trade St.
Description: Northwest Inspired Cuisine In Salem Oregon Looking for lunch, dinner, late night eats, drinks or a reason to celebrate? Join us for a culinary experience you are sure not to forget! Located in The Grand Hotel in Salem, Bentley’s Grill is a full service, Northwest Inspired, restaurant and bar. Offering some of the finest choices of fresh Pacific Northwest cuisine, and over 300 varieties of the region’s most enological offerings, Bentley’s Grill has something for everyone’s palate. An amazing menu, full bar, wine tasting and an incredible happy hour await you!
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was in town for a business meeting. A group of about 20 people was in our dinner party. We had a room to ourselves. The servers were very good and attentive, which can sometimes be a problem in large groups. Not here, everything was perfect. The food was delicious. I had the filet mignon and it was awesome. Surveying about 5 different people in my group, everyone thought that their meal was delicious, except one individual who thought his was a bit dry. He then admitted that food doesn't taste as good to him when he has been drinking, which he had been. If I get back to Salem, I will definitely eat at Bentley's Grill again.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Very attractive restaurant with great ambience. Comfortable seating and low noise level make for enjoyable dining. Very good wait staff and enough menu choices for anyone's palate. Food was well prepared and exceeded our expectations

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The room is huge, and reminds one of the old dining rooms f hte grand hotels of the past. Howver, everything about the food and service is absolutely perfect..

If you are not here for dinner, don't miss the breakfast buffet!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

A nice choice of menu items. From Mac & Cheese to Scallops. They even had some gluten free items. Each ordered meal was delicious!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We arranged with Bentley's to celebrate my Father's 85th birthday with a special dinner at Bentley's. My husband and I flew in from Salt Lake City and my sister and her husband came from Australia. We arranged over a month in advance for a special table and for a special menu. We even called a few days prior to the event to check on the arrangements. When we arrives, they had our reservation, but nothing else!!!! The supervisor recovered quickly and the dinner was "saved" (food unremarkable but service was outstanding) with our server treating our father like a king! When my mother called a few days later to tell the manager about how the arrangements were bungled, he/she never returned the call....but the sales manager who dropped the ball did. She down-played the situation and said she understood all turned out well anyway! Terribly disappointing and very poor management!

3  Thank Utahtravellers
Eileen T, Guest Relations Manager at Bentley's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

I was sorry to hear about your experience with us at Bentley’s for your special occasion. I sincerely apologize for any miscommunication or inconvenience this caused your family the evening of your event. I want to assure you that our intentions are to always to make things seamless for our guests, and that your experience at our restaurant was not the normal service we pride ourselves on at Bentleys Grill. I also want to assure you that I have followed up with all staff, and that this situation will not happen again in the future.

I was thrilled to hear that our staff working that evening took care of your group and provided you the service you deserved for such a special evening. Your family often dines with us, and they are always a pleasure to serve!

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. Without your input we are not able to grow as a team. We will all learn from this experience.

Bill Sheldon

Been to Bentley's Grill? Share your experiences!