“Bentley's...consistantly good”
Review of Bentley's Grill

Bentley's Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bentley's Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 534 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Trade St.
Description: Located in downtown Salem within the Salem Grand Hotel, Bentley's Grill Restaurant offers fine dining and a Northwest menu in an elegant yet casual atmosphere. Bentley's has a full bar and wine tasting in a comfortable lounge.
loira74
“Bentley's...consistantly good”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This place is well known in Salem and deserves to be. It's centrally located downtown and has free parking in garage. Atmosphere is fantastic and food never disappoints. Has a great bar and happy hour. Large, beautiful fire pit in the middle of the restaurant. Extensive wine list. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is that it always seems to be chilly in there, even though we sat near the fire.

• Visited May 2013

• Polish first
Independence, Oregon, USA
“Fine Dining”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The classiest place around and priced accordingly. The menu is diverse and always enjoyed. We trust them with our VIP guests and our special occasions.

Visited March 2013
Irvine, California
“Great food, great atmosphere.”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We were staying at the hotel overnight and didnt have a reservation, but even though it was a Saturday night they gave us a lovely booth right next to the fire pit. I had the Steelhead with risotto and crab and is was divine! Great service and good wine list too. There was a very attractive bar area in the restaurant. If I lived locally I would definitely be a regular!

Visited May 2013
Macon, Georgia
“Service, food and atmosphere”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stayed at The Grand Hotel for five nights and Bentley's is inside the hotel. I arrived 15 minutes before closing on Sunday night and was welcomed. I had a great fresh salmon entree and a nice local wine. The bill shocked me in that the price was so much lower than I expected. Yes, it is still expensive by other standards and still very reasonable for the atmosphere, the service and the quality of the food. I went back two more times during the week and it was very tempting to just go there every night. I forced myself to try some other local restaurants. In retrospect I would have been better off having each dinner at Bentley's.

Visited May 2013
Albany, Oregon
“Lunch at Bentley's Grill”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Babsy and I had lunch at Bentley's Grill in Salem, Oregon. What a wonderful setting, with high ceilings, windows along the sidewalk, enormous decorative plates on one wall . . . very artsy decor. The bar is long and tall, with hundreds of gleaming bottles reaching nearly to the ceiling. We sat by the gas fire-pit in the dining room overlooking the bar area, which includes several high, round tables. I enjoyed a view of the pizza oven through which I could see high yellow flames leaping at the back. I ate the seafood chowder, with bread, which was delicious and inexpensive. Babsy had a large salad covered with shrimp and other goodies. She also had a chocolate martini, which she said was superb. It appeared to have a slow but sure impact upon her mood. She "loved it," she said. The dining room includes small tables as well as several large ones. I group of six sat not far from us, but the acoustics are excellent so they did not sound loud. We sat at a cozy little table for two next to the balustrade. The large kitchen is open and visible to the dining area. It's great fun to watch the workers scurry about, putting together food and drinks. The dining area is surrounded by booths raised a foot or so above the floor. It's a cozy place, and classy. The food was great. We loved it.

• Visited April 2013