We were heading back to Washington and spent 1 night in the Crossland Salem, seemed like a decent room on check in, but we had ants and had to put all our food in the fridge or microwave to keep the bugs out, the receptionist gave us some cleaner and rags to try and knock the ants down (it didn't work), they did give us a discount, but the walls were paper thin, and the bed was very uncomfortable too, no ice machine, and nothing nearby, not even a minimart.
If you just need someplace cheap for 1 nite and are by yourself it might be ok, don't take your wife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Salem - North. We are located just 6 miles from the Salem Municipal Airport and 4 miles from the Salem Convention Center. We are also 3 miles from Willamette University and just a mile away from Chemeketa Community College. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Salem - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Salem
- Crossland Economy Studios - Salem - North Oregon