The price was right. Took me a few attempts to get to the hotel since there is no nearby interstate exit. The room smelled a little funky. The bedside light did not work. The TV was small. The carpet was fraying quite a bit. The bed was hard (and I'm a big guy). The bathroom was nice. The thing that really ticked me off though is the thin walls. I was just falling asleep when the guy next door started to verbally abuse someone in his room. The language was foul and it disturbed me how mean he was to the person. The room worked as a quick stay-over night, but I won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Salem - North. We are located just 6 miles from the Salem Municipal Airport and 4 miles from the Salem Convention Center. We are also 3 miles from Willamette University and just a mile away from Chemeketa Community College. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Salem - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Salem
- Crossland Economy Studios - Salem - North Oregon