Basic but clean. Needed relatively inexpensive place near my employment to stay overnight for sleep and to grade papers, since I taught evenings and had a Friday AM meeting on campus. Small, but had refrigerator (kitchenette, actually) and a well-lighted table for work space. Comfortable bed, friendly staff. No complaints and I has since stayed several times for similar visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Salem - North. We are located just 6 miles from the Salem Municipal Airport and 4 miles from the Salem Convention Center. We are also 3 miles from Willamette University and just a mile away from Chemeketa Community College. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Salem - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Salem
- Crossland Economy Studios - Salem - North Oregon