I didn't expect much from this place right up until I opened the door. The price was so cheap that I figured we were gambling with how bad it could be. However, when I checked in, the service was excellent - friendly and helpful staff, and they really seemed to care that we were taken care of. When we entered the suite, we found a very clean and attractive suite that was comfortable to stay in. Even the nooks and crannies that typically don't get cleaned, were clean. The place may as well have been brand new. I think the place must have been recently renovated because everything was fresh. When I checked out, the staff were even friendlier, and seemed to actually care about my answer when they asked 'How was your stay?'. Honestly, it was the best place we stayed on our 2 week road trip, and the price was excellent. I would stay here again for sure. Oh and free wifi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Salem - North. We are located just 6 miles from the Salem Municipal Airport and 4 miles from the Salem Convention Center. We are also 3 miles from Willamette University and just a mile away from Chemeketa Community College. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Salem - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Salem
- Crossland Economy Studios - Salem - North Oregon