I am a physician and stayed 3 months while working at a local hospital. Found the room small but adequate and the small kitchen met my needs with the small fridge, two burners and microwave. The sink was on the small side for washing up dishes and preparing meals. Muriah especially was always very friendly and helpful; and Debra and Betty too were always ready to do whatever they could to improve my stay. Overall my experience was a very pleasant one and the staff were one of the highlights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Salem - North. We are located just 6 miles from the Salem Municipal Airport and 4 miles from the Salem Convention Center. We are also 3 miles from Willamette University and just a mile away from Chemeketa Community College. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Salem - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Salem
- Crossland Economy Studios - Salem - North Oregon