DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem
La Quinta Inn & Suites(Salem)(Great Value!)
$129
$133
Hotels.com
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn(Salem)(Great Value!)
$85
$111
ComfortSuites
$92
$84
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfreeway sidewould stay here againhalf wallsitting areafront desk staffvery nice stayroom was clean and comfortablevery nice hoteleasy accessa great place to stayking bedconvenient locationbusiness tripyogurttreadmill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Great hotel located right off I-5 and only an hour drive from Portland. Bed was a little firm for my particular taste but overall I slept well. I was surprised how nice the room was, with a sofa separated from the bed area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2014

DoubleTree Hotels are always my first choice when I travel! They offer excellent accommodations and I would take the beds home if I could figure out a way!!! Always a warm cookie and a smile! Great locations and restaurants nearby.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights while on a business trip. It was very clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable and the shower had good pressure. Everyone was very nice. I travel by myself a lot and I felt very safe in this hotel. I would stay here again.

2  Thank Amber B
Reviewed May 14, 2014

From booking the block of rooms, to the ongoing status of our reservations to check-in and the stay itself, we had an excellent experience as a team here at the DoubleTree Salem, OR. Would definitely book here again the next time we travel to the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Mixed feelings about this hotel. On the good side my stay was comfortable, staff are all friendly and helpful. A reasonable option in the Salem area.
Overall though, it is not a hotel that should be at the Doubletree tier of the Hilton chain and feels overpriced for what is delivered. Amenities and layout are more at a Hampton Inn level. Lobby and workout facilities are limited, there is no full kitchen, breakfast is nice but largely packaged (for example the bacon is the precooked kind). The rooms are sparse - seating was not very comfortable in my room.