If staying at this hotel I would request a room away from the highway. The room and the staff are very good and the price is also good but noise level from I-5 is all night long. The breakfast was a plus and hot. I thought the staff was very friendly and had no complaints about them at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Salem, Oregon, we are conveniently situated just off of I-5 in the heart of the Willamette Valley. Our Salem hotel is just 60 miles south of Portland and only 15 minutes from Oregon's famous wine country. We also offer close proximity to Salem's major business districts and government offices. On your next stay, warm up to a freshly baked cookie and our welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem Hotel Salem
- Phoenix Hotel North Salem
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel North Salem Oregon