The room we had was a family suite. For the amount we paid each night I was very disappointed in the room and the hotel. We stayed at the same location a few years prior to this visit when the hotel was the Phoenix Inn & Suites. They offered a complimentary breakfast. The Double Tree offered a $9.99 breakfast buffet. Thankfully there is a McDonalds right next door. The bathroom had ants, the room service was terrible they didn't make all three beds. The one they did make they had left clothes underneath the sheets and made the bed anyways. We will not be back to this hotel. Very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Salem, Oregon, we are conveniently situated just off of I-5 in the heart of the Willamette Valley. Our Salem hotel is just 60 miles south of Portland and only 15 minutes from Oregon's famous wine country. We also offer close proximity to Salem's major business districts and government offices. On your next stay, warm up to a freshly baked cookie and our welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem Hotel Salem
- Phoenix Hotel North Salem
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel North Salem Oregon