I had stayed here when it was a Phoenix Inn. It was always nice, but not spectacular. The place has been remodeled. The VERY NICE young woman that checked me in got me a nice room on the opposite side of the freeway. I wish I had gotten her name. The room was very clean. The breakfast in the morning was fine. I was surprised to find a bar with beer, wine, etc. Very nice. I stay in Salem several times a year on business and will be staying at the Double Tree from now on.
Location: United States > Oregon > Salem
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Green Hotel in Salem
#4 Business Hotel in Salem
Price Range: $163 - $252 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem 3*
Number of rooms: 80
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Salem, Oregon, we are conveniently situated just off of I-5 in the heart of the Willamette Valley. Our Salem hotel is just 60 miles south of Portland and only 15 minutes from Oregon's famous wine country. We also offer close proximity to Salem's major business districts and government offices. On your next stay, warm up to a freshly baked cookie and our welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem Hotel Salem
- Phoenix Hotel North Salem
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel North Salem Oregon