“One egg creme brulee”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Went for dessert and goggled when I saw my creme brulee. It couldn't have been more than one egg, if that, and was the tiniest ramekin I've ever seen! The egg barely covered the bottom of it, though it did have a nice thin veneer of carmelized sugar. If they are so skimpy with an EGG dessert, I definitely won't be coming back and it's a small wonder their competitors are doing brisk business while they sit empty.

1  Thank KaTe2

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Love their pasta dishes and their homemade Italian salad dressing is the best!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

A little over 3 years ago, we tried this restaurant. The food was ok, but the service was terrible. Once they gave you your food......they basically ignored you until you drew thier attention to the fact that you were finished and would like the bill. Tonight (4/18/2012) we deicded to give it another try. I was SURE that we must have caught them on an "off night" before. I was wrong. We were seated pretty quickly. 4 other tables were seated AFTER us. 3 of the 4 tables were served water, had thier drink order filled, and 2 of the tables ordered thier dinner. Meanwhile.....my wife and I hadn't even been acknowledged, in any way. Not even a glance or an "I'll be right with you" nod. 2 servers walked past us 5 times, helping the other tables. We counted the trips, in disbelief of such poor service. We were seated in the MIDDLE of the restaurant, with other diners not more than 4 feet away in any direction, yet it seemed that we were invisible. We left without notice. We actually passed a server that was seating yet another table, again, with no acknowledgement of our existence. 2 times we've tried this restaurant...........one time with poor service, and the second time with NO service. We won't be foolish enough to try again, and will do our best to inform our friends of our experience.

Jammie Lile

2  Thank devildog1212
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Good food, good drinks one of few places I will eat at in St. Helens. The people who work there are very friendly and are always making sure you are happy with your food and making sure your drinks are full.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Food is not good. Too much of a bad sauce does not make the meal inviting.

1  Thank BenMerrill