“What a find!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint Helens
Nob Hill Riverview Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Saint Helens B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Beautiful B & B. House was spectacular, room was spacious and beautifully done. Tana, the owner was great. The food delicious. She even made accommodations for my milk allergies. I would definitely go there again.

We did a "girls" trip to this B&B but I am recommending that anyone should go with a spouse or loved one because it was a gorgeous room, in a beautiful romantic setting.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 27, 2010

We love the location and setting of this elegant, comfortable B&B. We've been there twice now, and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly both times. My favorite place is on the front porch, with a lovely breeze keeping us cool while we enjoy the view of three snow-capped Cascade peaks. Thursday nights are fun in the summer, with the craft market and outdoor concerts on the green by the river. Any day is decadent when you enjoy the delicious, local and organics treats by ordering tea - which, with a savory course and a sweet one really serves as a full meal. The accommodations are so comfortable and clean, and the old and spacious home is beautifully restored. Breakfast was delicious, and the hosts made us feel right at home. We'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BeachOG
Reviewed July 23, 2010

This was a very great place to stay. I will be back. I got to recharge my batteries and eat some out of this world food will staying in a great house. The view of the river is absolutely beautiful and the porch is something that I wish I owned.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2010

My friend and I drove to Nob Hill B&B from Seattle for a quick relaxing girls weekend. We had heard fantastic reviews of the place and after visiting the web site we couldn't wait to get to our Paris Apartment!!!!

We were amazed at the beautiful view, the inviting decor and woodwork that must have taken hours and hours to painstakingly restore! The beautiful accommodations were warm and welcoming as were the wonderful Innkeepers!

Breakfast was elegant with fresh strawberries, whipped cream, homemade scones, very filling french toast and sausage! I could go on......Boy..that held me over for a while! Later in the afternoon.....Fresh cherries, chocolate truffles...wine...they spoil you!

We are definitely coming back as often as we can and telling all of our friends. Experience it yourself...You will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2010

We just started a restaurant and were getting very tired and needed a break. This felt like a 3 day holiday, rather than just a one night affair. We enjoyed all the little extra's including chocolate and wine. The tub was lovely and the kitchen was so very cute. The bed was so comfortable, I didn't want to sleep because I might sleep through the wonderful feeling of laying on the bed. Because of our late night work habits Tana was wonderful about serving us a breakfast later than usual. It was a top notch experience.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2010

Nob Hill was the perfect place to get away and relax for the weekend. I couldn't even describe in words the breathtaking beauty of the surroundings and the atmosphere. It was so peaceful just walking through the cute, quaint town and along the river. It was so awesome to have the option of fresh eggs for breakfast, and the homemade dutch baby pancakes were made to perfection. We stayed in the Casablanca suite, which was elegantly cozy yet spacious with an amazing ambiance. I anticipate the next time when my boyfriend and I can be back on the porch of Nob Hill and just be in that relaxing moment again, not having a care in the world.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2010

My husband recently surprised me with an overnight trip to St. Helen's for my birthday. When we arrived we were warmly greeted by the Inn's owners and shown the house and grounds. I found it to be very well appointed and appropriate for the season and age of the house. When we were shown to our "room" the Casa Blanca, I was blown away! I've lived in smaller apartments! It was beautifully put together, every detail thought out. The personal touches like truffles on rose petals and a chilled bottle of wine waiting for us, made this the best experience I have had at a B&B. My husband and I both have worked in hospitality, both with B&B experience, and I have to give a lot of credit to the owners, they take pride in what they do and do it very well! Breakfast was delicious, the coffee was fresh, and the hospitality abounds. We would certainly put Nob Hill B&B on our list of places to return!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Nob Hill Riverview Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!