“Enough to take some home”

Zhen's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in Saint Helens
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/24/1643104/restaurant/Portland/Saint-Helens/Zhens-Chinese-Restaurant-St-Helens
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat there quite often and have NEVER had a bad meal. You get so much for a very reasonable price that we always have some to take home. They also have pick 2 or 3 for a reasonable price. If your hungry when you leave, it's not their fault!

1  Thank Gary O

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Yes, i can now admit that im officially a 'Zhener'. Huge fan of this place! Fantastic tasting food, large portions, clean, good service, what more can you ask for?

Me and my family of 6 went to eat in on a thursday night. There were 3 servers i believe. We ordered one Generals chicken, kung pao chicken, house special chow mein and lastly an appetizers plate. The food service was very good also, our whole order took as little as 15 minutes. I get flabbergasted everytime when they bring me my food. Everyone weighed at least 2 pounds. After dinner, there were still lots of leftovers to take home! The food was so good, loved the flavors! I didnt expect much from huge portions, but this is by far the best! The prices werent bad at all, about $8-$9 per entry, and could fill 2 people up.

I heated up the leftovers the following day, still very good, but my generals chicken got a bit soggy after being in the fridge for a day. But still, the flavors didnt fade. Already recommended this to my friends and they loved it! I would love to go in again with my friends this time, and enjoy dinner!

4  Thank Jason H
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my family and got the hot garlic chicken which was great. The food was hot and came very quickly. We went on a Saturday night and it wasn't too terribly busy. No wait time was great and the server was very attentive and curious. The portion sizes were huge and none of us were able to finish. A single dinner entree would easily feed two people. The prices were not too bad with an entree being around $8 - $10. We will happily be returning and enjoying this small town gem.

2  Thank Steven W
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I ate the first time here for lunch and it was great. It has many types of sauced chickens which are very good. The lunch portions are huge and very well priced. I went in for lunch on a weekend and found out that it is their dinner menu all day, which is twice as expensive for the same amount of food.

2  Thank KneeCola
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Love Zhen's... amazing portion sizes, and GREAT food... the flavors are fantastic. We never go away hungry, and usually have enough for another 2 meals!

2  Thank SuRi_97064