“Wonderful place”

Klondike Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Saint Helens
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: steak and seafood
Topeka
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been here every visit to Saint Helens. The food is always wonderful, service is great, portions are large, so consider sharing something unless you are really hungry. The clam chowder is some of the best I have had, and the burgers are great.The surroundings are very cozy, charming and lots of character. I look forward to a return visit.

• Visited December 2012

Rainier, Oregon
“Management changed; service deteriorated”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We have eaten at the Klondike on several occasions while visiting St. Helens. Now that it has been sold to new management, all of the charm, ambience and good food has vanished. Not recommended.

Visited October 2011
castle rock
“nice restaurant with character”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Stopped in St. Helens to eat, found this restaurant in the old town area. Restaurant is in older building with lots of character and nice touches throughout. They had a outdoor seating area, but that wasn't open on this day. Nicely prepared food at a reasonable price. Would go back again.

• Visited July 2012
Columbia city Oregon
“Great restaurant!!!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This restaraunt is a great place to go for big groups as well as a nice dinner for two. The service is good they time the delivery appetizers,salad and dinner in a timely manner, you aren't rushed or waiting forever. I had a steak that was absolutely delicious the chef did a perfect job on cooking it well done but not dry still tender. (I know most people don't have well steaks). Dessert was baked cookie with ice cream.

• Visited May 2012
Columbia City, Indiana
“great destination great food”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

St. Helens Oregon is our destination when we come in to town by boat or car. This upscale restaurant is one of our favorite destinations. The food is always good and the prices are too. My wife likes her steaks well done and I don' but they always seem to get it right. Try the chocolate chip cookie for dessert. I am sure you will like it...if your like me you will try to make one at home but I can't seem to get it right. the seafood is always fresh. It's only a short walk up the boat ramp from the docks and this is one of our favorite getaways when we want to unwind with our friends.

• Visited May 2012