“Good, diner type food, very nice waitress”

The Village Inn Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 45 Restaurants in Saint Helens
Cuisines: American
Description: saint helens, motel, hotel, breakfast, lounge, bar, lotto
Description: saint helens, motel, hotel, breakfast, lounge, bar, lotto
Monroe, Washington
“Good, diner type food, very nice waitress”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Had the breakfast, good and filling (2 eggs, hash browns, 2 strips of bacon and toast). The waitress was super nice, very attentive...coffee never got below half full.

• Visited April 2013

Keizer, Oregon
“Comfort Food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I liked the fact that the Village Inn offered comfort food; however, it was just a bit better than mediocre. Good service, I'm glad to say.

Visited February 2013
Seattle, Washington
“SUPERB!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Breakfast was delicious! Service was EXCELLENT! I had one small issue with my hashbrowns not being extra krispy like I asked for them to be, and my server took my plate and had it fixed immediately, and apologized. The portions are more than enough to fill your stomach, food seasoned perfectly! Dinner was even better than my breakfast! All food and drinks were reasonably priced. All the employees made me feel welcomed and like they had known me for years. The atmosphere over all? PERFECT! The best Dining experience I've had in a long time!!!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Melissa K
Modesto, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Friday morning, 10 am. Ordered coffee, 2 eggs over easy, hash browns, and a bowl of fruit. Lots of good coffee. Eggs were perfect and I'm very picky. Hash browns were great. My bowl of fruit was canned peaches, wish I would have checked with them about what kind of fruit they served.

Service was excellent. Restaurant was clean and pleasant. Price average.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Lindajeanhowe
Montreal, Canada
“Food is ok”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I ordered a Mexican salad but it was more like a big taco... I was expecting more lettuce and less meat. Waitress was very nice

Visited September 2012