“Completely agree, great place to stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rufus
Rufus Hillview Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rufus
Fox Island
“Completely agree, great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2010

I made our reservations based on the previous reviews & am very glad I did, the room was exceptionally clean, the management couldn't have been nicer. We left an article behind, Dan, the owner kindly looked and found it & will be mailing it to us. If we return to the area we will definitely stay again and have recommended Hillview to our friends. We also had an excellent breakfast with friendly, quick service at the cafe across the street

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Laingsburg,Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2010

My wife and I had a hard time finding a place for me in Rufus area for work which I was here at Rufus Hillveiw from July3-Nov.4 very clean and the beds are so comfy rooms are clean and very well kept the owners are remodeling the room I stayed in was a remodeled and nice rm #7 nice the owners were very good to our group I beleive our group rented 6 rms. the kids were very polite and yes the little dog she was good .

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Portland, OR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2009

I booked ahead for this quaint motel which is near the Maryhill Winery and I'm so glad I planned ahead as I didn't want to drive home to Portland after a concert. The beds and bedding were wonderful and as nice as you'd find in a high end hotel. The new owners truly understand what's important and have done a great job updating this site...and continue to do so. Can't believe something like this can be found in a small town.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2009

I picked Rufus Hillview Motel based on the reviews here on TripAdvisor and wanted to add my own positive comments. This is a great place for a weary traveler to stay. The owner/manager was gracious, welcoming, and friendly, the room was exceptionally comfortable and clean, and I had a wonderful night's rest. I was so happy I picked this place!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Yakima, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2009

The room my husband and I stayed in was CLEAN and the bed was GREAT. I have never stay in a motel/hotel with comfy beds before. The new owner is remodeling and has done a GREAT JOB. Will be staying there on our next trip fishing again!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
mbauer97225
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2009

I loved it at the Hillview Motel. The cleanliness of the place was beyond my expectations. We had great service from the owners. They greeted us upon checkin and every time we saw each other they wanted to know if there was anything they could do for us. It seemed like a little community. The motel was renovated/ remodeled/ cleaned over the last year or year and a half I believe. We had a wonderful weekend in Rufus visiting friends.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
Portland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2008

We had an extremely pleasant stay at this quaint little motel in Rufus...... we had planned to try to make it all the way to Portland that evening but instead decided to stay at the Rufus Hillview Motel. The owners were very personable, the rooms extremely clean ( I loved the rustic pine wood walls), the bed was to die for. We actually had a hard time getting up in the morning it was so comfortable. Next time we travel to or from Portland we will make this a destination point. We were extremely pleased with this experience.

• Liked — The comfortable beds and clean rooms
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rufus
Ponderosa Motel
#1 of 1 in Biggs Junction
Celilo Inn
Celilo Inn
#2 of 9 in The Dalles

Been to Rufus Hillview Motel? Share your experiences!