“Did not Accommodate” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg
Port Orford, Oregon
“Did not Accommodate”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Reserved a room for smoking, two person, once arrived person was not there to check us into the room. once he did show up, checked us into the room and tried the charge us again for what was already paid through online transaction. once that was figured out, we went to our room to find that it was a non-smoking room. upon on asking him, he refused to give us the room we booked and told us "here's an ashtray, you can step outside of the room but you can't smoke inside" this was when the temperature was over 90F. we were tired and accepted the room as it was, but we won't ever be coming back. and breakfast was a joke.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Dalton S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I was a bit werry about this hotel at first. So I checked the room out first, not bad at all, very clean, must have some good housekeepers employed. I was able to walk to great dining, and downtown shopping to. Roadway inn, good hotel great stay. Thank you very much.

• Stayed April 2013
4 Thank Chris1366
Sutherlin, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Saint Patrick's day, pub crawl, was Awsome had a great night out, walked a block to my room, no cab, no DUI, quite and clean. For a econme hotel this place was nice. I tend to enjoy any choice hotel, best part about the Roadway Inn was the price it didn't empty my wallet. I had a great stay and a great night out to play.
Thank you Amrik, keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2013
4 Thank Ryan F
Sutherlin, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I gave a fifty dollar bill to stay here, same as motel 6 runs. The last time I stayed here it was a different name, different color, same building, but brand new heat and AC units. Appeared to be brand new bedding. The hotel owner was the one whim rented my room to me, he had great coustomor service skills, he went the extra mile to make sure my stay was a good one. Price and quality sold me on my next stay.i'll go with 4 out of 5 stars value wise. Thank you roadway inn.
Will return soon.

• Stayed February 2013
5 Thank Ryan F
Port Townsend, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Room dingy. Cigarette holes in sheets. Room cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired. Wifi only avail in reception area. Bed has springs poking into sleeper. Noisy street. Paper thin walls. Creaky floors. Walkway to upper rooms is in disrepair.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank waltma92

Travelers are raving about these Roseburg hotels

John Day, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

The room was dirty. Wax puddle on the carpet. Dirty spots on the carpet. Just plain filthy. No cups for water or coffee. Empty kleenex box. A lamp with no available place to plug out in. Bright light outside of room. Drunken neighbors screamed and cussed off and on all night. Noisy street traffic.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank 1984susanh
Eugene, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was a very good stay, clean, and the employs made sure I had everything I needed and that if I needed anything else. Front desk manager was very nice he made sure my stay was good and my money was worth spend.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business