“Great price!! Hard to find a 60.00 room.”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Roseburg
“Great price!! Hard to find a 60.00 room.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I was a bit werry about this hotel at first. So I checked the room out first, not bad at all, very clean, must have some good housekeepers employed. I was able to walk to great dining, and downtown shopping to. Roadway inn, good hotel great stay. Thank you very much.

• Stayed April 2013
4 Thank Chris1366

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sutherlin, Oregon, United States
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Saint Patrick's day, pub crawl, was Awsome had a great night out, walked a block to my room, no cab, no DUI, quite and clean. For a econme hotel this place was nice. I tend to enjoy any choice hotel, best part about the Roadway Inn was the price it didn't empty my wallet. I had a great stay and a great night out to play.
Thank you Amrik, keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2013
4 Thank Ryan F
Sutherlin, Oregon, United States
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I gave a fifty dollar bill to stay here, same as motel 6 runs. The last time I stayed here it was a different name, different color, same building, but brand new heat and AC units. Appeared to be brand new bedding. The hotel owner was the one whim rented my room to me, he had great coustomor service skills, he went the extra mile to make sure my stay was a good one. Price and quality sold me on my next stay.i'll go with 4 out of 5 stars value wise. Thank you roadway inn.
Will return soon.

• Stayed February 2013
5 Thank Ryan F
Port Townsend, Washington
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Room dingy. Cigarette holes in sheets. Room cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired. Wifi only avail in reception area. Bed has springs poking into sleeper. Noisy street. Paper thin walls. Creaky floors. Walkway to upper rooms is in disrepair.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank waltma92

Travelers are raving about these Roseburg hotels

John Day, Oregon
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

The room was dirty. Wax puddle on the carpet. Dirty spots on the carpet. Just plain filthy. No cups for water or coffee. Empty kleenex box. A lamp with no available place to plug out in. Bright light outside of room. Drunken neighbors screamed and cussed off and on all night. Noisy street traffic.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank 1984susanh
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was a very good stay, clean, and the employs made sure I had everything I needed and that if I needed anything else. Front desk manager was very nice he made sure my stay was good and my money was worth spend.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Katie S
Bay Area California
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This was a really good stay,the manager was very kind he also told me there was a lot of new changes. There was a small free breakfast, but overrall for the place it was really good.
the rooms were clean, and the staff was very kind and called us after 5 mins to check up on us and if everything was okay. I would say this is overral a decent stay and i will surley stay again.

Room Tip: The Rooms in the front of the building at the end was the best and a great view.