“Very charming”
Review of Rose City Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Roseburg
Rose City Motel
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Roseburg
Reviewed May 1, 2010

Very charming and clean. , charming courtyard. Highly recommend. Hope to stay there again very soon.

• Stayed: May 2010

Reviewed May 1, 2010

in town on business, this motel is a very clean, very comfrotable, each room is decorated differently, and very tastefully, beautiful patio area to relax in, its like walking into your own home, its an excellent place to stay, home away from home. only place to stay, will always return.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2009

Rated number one in Roseburg? You've got to be kidding me! This place is a dump--pure and simple. If AAA was going to rate the place it would not even get a one diamond. Where to start? Rooms are small, dated, and worn. Bed is not comfortable. Nothing to offer rather than a nice garden. This place is in no way Roseburg's #1 hotel. I have to assume that the owners of the place are submitting reviews to get the place an unwarranted rating.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank OregonSunLover
rosecitymotel, owner at Rose City Motel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2009

I understand and welcome all reviews whether good
or bad and I know it would be impossible to please everyone. I take a lot of pride in trying to go the extra distance to keep our visitors happy. And in most cases
my visitors do come back. On behalf of Rose City Motel I believe this person would not have been happy
anywhere. They were given the opportunity to evaluate the room and were very pleased with its appearance.
After using all of the facilities this customer changed their mind and received a full refund. To leave a review like this after not even staying with us is exceptionally out of the ordinary. Patrons are more than welcome to just say no.

Reviewed November 18, 2009

What a deal! The rooms have the look and feel of a B&B. Beautifully appointed and furnished rooms. The suite that I stayed in had a full kitchen with gas stove, coffee maker, toaster. Pretty linens and pillows on the most comfy bed I've slept on in ages.

Not sure if I got a standard room price or a mid-week deal, but I would have expected to pay a great deal more than my room price of $46 per night.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2009

I stayed at this motel based on reviews I had read on Trip Advisor, and am so glad I did. The location was convenient to the interstate and downtown, and the value could not be beat. I stayed in the "airplane" room and it was absolutely charming. The decor revolved around aviation, right down to the airplanes made out of beer cans! I spoke with the owner as I was leaving, and she was so gracious and welcoming, that I hated to leave! I would recommend this roadside motel over any hotel chain any day!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2009

I’m a traveling doctor and prefer a clean peaceful safe place to relax at the end of my day. I love staying at the Rose City Motel, as it is by far the most charming comfortable cozy home feeling motel I have ever stayed. The feeling of love and laughter surrounds the guest and I here. I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2009

What a wonderful place to stay. I can't say enough good things about Kathy and the motel. We stayed the last weekend in July - very hot - and the air conditioner went out in our room. Since it was after the appliance stores had closed, Kathy was right in there with fans to cool the room down and first thing the next morning a new ac was installed. She had tons of information about places we visited, got us a deal at Wildlife Safari, told us how to get to the river so the kids could swim, was kind, gracious, and thoughtful the entire time we were there. Great value, darling rooms, and warm care from Kathy. We will be back. Thanks Kathy!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family