“Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I like the steaks, baked sweet potato with caramel sauce and brown sugar is outta sight. The chilli is hard to beat. Peanuts on the tables shells on the floor.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a place that we always take our Japanese visitors because of the novelty of being able to sweep your peanut shells onto the floor, and for the fun of being served a bucket of peanuts. The rolls, always delivered hot from the oven, are to die for when slathered with the honey-butter they serve with them. The margaritas are pretty good, although definitely not the best in town. The last time we ate here (December 2012), I was extremely disappointed with the value. I ordered the Rodeo Salad, and note that they now require you to order it with chicken. You can upgrade to shrimp or steak, which then makes the salad about $12.50. It was definitely not an entree salad like it had been before. The shrimp were quite small (about 1.5 inches) and there were only 5 of them. They used to make this salad with a ton of bacon, cheese, and other toppings, but this time it had less than 3 teaspoons of these items. The lettuce was iceberg and crudely chopped so as to be difficult to eat. It was pretty much a rip-off. The service is always friendly here. The waitstaff work very hard and seem to care about what they are doing. I do like that they accept reservations, even for a small party.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

It's the only edible steak in Roseburg (barely) If I want a steak that I'm not cooking this is where I go. Hate their sweetend butter

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Nothing to get to crazy about. Average food that was served in a friendly manner. Price was great. Not totally private for where you sit next to other tables and booths.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Wife had Chicken-Fried Steak, which she loved. I had a Balsamic coated steak. The meat was great, but the Balsamic had been reduced so much, that the whole point of the vinegar was lost. What I had was a dark flavorless paste on my steak.
Overall, this is a nice place to eat, and we will eat here again.