“Food Above Expectations for Ordinary Ambiance”

Rodeo Steakhouse & Grill
Ranked #9 of 139 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Our party ate steaks, prime rib, hamburgers and fresh caught wild Coho Salmon. All were good, but the salmon with grilled vegetables was extraordinary and unexpected for the modest restaurant setting. Prices were low end, as well.

1  Thank 2Starbirders
There are newer reviews for Rodeo Steakhouse & Grill

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Hit or miss on the quality. Very Rodeo kinda feel... peanuts all over the place. Baby Back Ribs were good the last time I went.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

When we went, there were buckets of fresh roasted peanuts on the table that you can crack just toss the shells on the floof. Straweberry lemonades in Kerr jars!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I go to Rodeo Steakhouse for their Rodeo salad. I really like it. They also have some egg rolls that are like a cross between an egg roll and jalapeno popper.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I think the tortilla soup is shipped in frozen and reheated. My soup was the worst I've ever had, sent it back to be reheated and still came back with frozen tortillas. Wont be back

Been to Rodeo Steakhouse & Grill? Share your experiences!