“Steak ok, but rolls and butter honey was delicious!!!!”

Rodeo Steakhouse & Grill
Ranked #9 of 139 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2012

When we went, there were buckets of fresh roasted peanuts on the table that you can crack just toss the shells on the floof. Straweberry lemonades in Kerr jars!

There are newer reviews for Rodeo Steakhouse & Grill

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I go to Rodeo Steakhouse for their Rodeo salad. I really like it. They also have some egg rolls that are like a cross between an egg roll and jalapeno popper.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I think the tortilla soup is shipped in frozen and reheated. My soup was the worst I've ever had, sent it back to be reheated and still came back with frozen tortillas. Wont be back

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I think their prices are a bit high. The food has mostly been good when I have gone there but have had some problems with tuff steak. Love throwing the peanuts on the floor. lol Really like their choices and their deep fried pickles with spicy ranch!! YUM

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The food is amazing...I always order something new and I have never been disapointed with any of my choices! The service is always fantastic and it is a very nice suprise when the management comes out and says hello! I have never been to a better restaurant!! 5 stars!

Been to Rodeo Steakhouse & Grill? Share your experiences!