“Always good”

Brix Grill
Ranked #3 of 140 Restaurants in Roseburg
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Brix serves breakfast and lunch in our restaurant and bar 7 days a week, and dinner Monday-Friday. We also have a rooftop lounge open 4-close Monday-Friday, and 10-2 on Saturdays. Our event center is located next door to our bar and is available to rent for large groups.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Great breakfast and lunch spot! One of the few Roseburg restaurants we will eat at. The benedicts are the bomb!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We were traveling with a group of about 40 people on our way to Crater Lake. We pulled in for lunch and they had a buffet set up for us. Great sandwiches and the spinach salad with strawberries was the best I've ever had. On our return trip we stopped again and had a luncheon buffet with Italian food. Great food and service.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stopped here for lunch on a road trip between California and Oregon. The place was cute, clean, easy to find, easy to park and had good food. The waitstaff was genuinely friendly. Two people in our party had the soup of the day, which was excellent. Another had a gigantic plate of tasty pancakes. I had the fish tacos, which were very good. The artichoke appetizer was excellent as well. This was a perfect place for a road trip stop for a large extended family.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We had lunch. Food was not so bad actually with big portions so we asked for 2 boxes. We wanted just the chicken from a chicken salad & a flatbread.
We were handed to white paper bags with our food in. I said don't you have a box? We only use boxes for larger item!! Are you kidding! I don't think the Food Standards people would allow such a thing. Of course by the time we got to the car it had to be thrown away. The bag got soggy.
I'm sorry but I don't care how delighted others were with this place we found it unacceptable. We are visitors from Scotland & we had our American Granddaughter with us. She was appalled!!
I intend to find out if it was lawful too. You would get sick from food in a paper bag at 93 degrees 'cos that was the temperature that day.

4  Thank Philbur
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Six of us ate dinner here on a Tuesday, when this restaurant offers a special (1 appetizer, 2 mains with salad, and 1 dessert for two people ($28 + tax & tip). A variety of meals were selected and all looked good. My vegetable pasta and my husbands chicken Alfredo pasta were both excellent. Salads and dressings were also very good as were appetizers. The chocolate chip cookie was fresh baked in a shallow casserole and served hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Unaware of the Tuesday night special, we failed to make reservations and were seated in the bar, which was noisy. Servers were a bit harried, but worked hard. We would eat here again.

Been to Brix Grill? Share your experiences!