“Dinner at Brix”

Brix Grill
Ranked #3 of 139 Restaurants in Roseburg
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Brix serves breakfast and lunch in our restaurant and bar 7 days a week, and dinner Monday-Friday. We also have a rooftop lounge open 4-close Monday-Friday, and 10-2 on Saturdays. Our event center is located next door to our bar and is available to rent for large groups.
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stopped in for dinner while traveling and were delighted with what we found. Menu is varied with something for everyone while prices are reasonable given the quality of the fare. Service was excellent with the staff answering our questions on attractions in the area. Will definitely stop here again when passing through.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

The evening plan was the half shell.but the 98 degree temperature quickly changed our plan's. We remembered we had a great pasta salad last week at the half shell from Brix. So off we headed to Brix
As we entered the restaurant we instantly felt at home. We were quickly greeted and seated. Let me first state that the service was far better than any other restaurant in Douglass Country and I have tried most of them. The meals we ordered we prepared to perfection just as we anticipated. .... so when you go make sure you save room for the desert. My wife and I don't remember when we had a meal that was so memorable. We will add the Brix to our rotation and DROP several from our list of places in Roseburg. GREAT PLACE.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Terrific spot for lunch traveling up I-5 to Portland. Excellent menu selections. All very fresh, plus healthy options too. Clean, stylish. Very friendly waitstaff.

Daughter had French Dip sandwich with fabulous seasoned fries, hubby had fish tacos teeming with lots of crunchy slaw. I had "health" plate with grilled tilapia, salad and side of zippy corn chowder.

A high rating helped me find them as I was searching for our lunch spot, and I hope they keep the rating so you'll find them too!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

good menu choices, fresh food well prepared, great friendly wait staff. I ate here 3 times during my 4 days in Roseburg. I was hosted by locals and they all go to this place regularly

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Don't get me wrong, the staff was nice, but we felt so rushed. Our server kept coming back and asking if we were ready when we clearly were not because our faces were in our menus. We kept telling her yeah in a minute, but would return a few seconds later. We realized shortly thereafter that they closed at 8 even though their website said 9 pm. It was 8:05 so my bf offered to leave and she said it was fine because the kitchen still made food for the bar on the other side of the restaurant so we stayed. The food was good, but I only left a 20% tip because I felt bad for staying after closing, but honey if you're reading this, slow down! It was just plain rude.

3  Thank Pinaysis09

Been to Brix Grill? Share your experiences!