See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 12, 2015

This place has a great location and at first glance looks okay. But we drove in and it is clear that this place is used as housing for the homeless. There were cars up on blocks and garbage and junk stacked outside of some rooms. The pool was empty and they were airing out matresses in pool area!!!!! I did not pull out my camera as the small quick loop we drove was VERY scary and I was afraid to stop. after we got out I took one picture of the backside. You would have to be very desperate to stay there I would rather sleep in my car. The good news is there is a nice best western next door .

Room Tip: I would look at the room before you pay.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank simpleyme
Reviewed April 18, 2015

There are only two things going for this place the bed was not bad and the location was good but everything else bad... no ice (not planing on fixing that from the manager) the carpet was dirty, the ac worked for a few min and would act like a fan in our room, the tv was old and starting to go out. If you are in and out not a bad place to stop but if you are going to spend any time in the room get another place.

Room Tip: cheap and close to I-5
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2015 via mobile

While this isn't the filthiest hotel I've ever stayed in (the filthiest was in Nashville, where we literally had roaches in out bed) it is definitely in my top five. As a former touring musician, I can handle a little fifth, but don't rent me a room that isn't in commission. No garbage cans, cups, toilet paper, lamps, or working TV. We paid full price, mind you, and got a bed and a floor with bacon bits all over it. "Non-Smoking" must mean "no one is currently smoking in your room at this moment." I want a shower to wash is place off, but with one wash cloth and one handtowel, even if I could get clean, I couldn't get dry...

Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Meredith N
Reviewed March 29, 2015

My wife would have screamed eeeek. The carpet was shabby - that is my word - hers would be different.

But here is the deal - I needed a place to stay. Sign up for free for their club and you get the cheapest rate. And it was low.

The bed was comfy. The bathroom was fine though I had to take the lid off the toilet to stop it running. The internet was great. The sheets were clean. What else does a guy on his own need? I'll stay again.

Room Tip: Get as far from the freeway as possible
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed February 21, 2015

I reserved a room through hot for 1 night. We get to the hotel at around 11:30 pm sleeping kids in the car,go to the office to check in, no one is there. I ring the doorbell for 10 min, then try calling(no answer) that's when I notice all the empty beer bottles on the tables in the front office.As we are leaving, because no one ever came we notice, people drinking in the parking lot, garbage everywhere, broken nasty furniture everywhere, broken down cars with garbage all around then. This place was nasty on the outside I'm glad no one was there I wouldn't have stayed there if it was free!

• Stayed: February 2015