I travel at least 200 days a year for business and usually use Marriott. But in Roseburg, there were none available, so I gave this hotel a try.
Very nice! The architecture and decorating were charming. They had delicious hot soup at check in and cookies and milk in the evening. And a full hot breakfast in the morning, nice for Atkins diet people looking for protein to start the day.
I liked the Keurig coffeemaker in the room and ample mirrors, something lacking in the Marriott property from the night before. The lady at the desk directed me to a park behind the Fred Meyer store across the street, where I had a very nice trail run the next morning. From your room, you can walk to a strip mall right behind the hotel and spend a few hours shopping. They have a Ross, Pier One, JC Penneys, salons, restaurants, dollar store, and more.
I will definitely use this hotel if I ever find myself in this town again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Garden Villa Inn is located off of exit#125 on the west side of I-5. We offer a FREE Full Hot Breakfast buffet, cookie bar, wifi, business center, pool, spa, and the cleanest rooms in Roseburg GUARANTEED !!! We also accept pets and offer AAA/AARP, Government/Corporate Rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Garden Villa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Villa Hotel Roseburg
- Best Western Roseburg
- Roseburg Best Western
- Best Western Garden Hotel