Very nice room, comfortable beds, everything we needed. Breakfast was good, recommendations for dinner were great. Staff very helpful. Lovely grounds, especially with the leaves turning. Lots of room in the bathroom, vanity area. Plenty of space for two people to get ready without stepping on each other. Great shower - lots of hot water! We brought our dog and he enjoyed the walk in the leaves. Would be nice to have a dog bag stand for waste disposal but I always bring some bags with me to not leave a dog mess. Had come from Crater Lake - this was a place we could have stayed 2 days! Great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Garden Villa Inn is located off of exit#125 on the west side of I-5. We offer a FREE Full Hot Breakfast buffet, cookie bar, wifi, business center, pool, spa, and the cleanest rooms in Roseburg GUARANTEED !!! We also accept pets and offer AAA/AARP, Government/Corporate Rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Best Western, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Garden Villa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Villa Hotel Roseburg
- Best Western Roseburg
- Roseburg Best Western
- Best Western Garden Hotel