“loved it”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
“loved it”
Reviewed July 15, 2006

My freind and I recently visited Dino's and had a wonderful time. The ambiance and decor were very warm and inviting. We particularly enjoyed visiting with the owner, Dino who shared his travel adventures in Italy with us. We also enjoyed browsing through the various travel books and photos. Our dinner was delicious, but the soup was fantastic! It was an artichoke and mushroom soup that was just out of this world. I asked if the chef would share the recipe with me and to my surprise she did. At the end of the meal the owner brought us a complimentary peice of house made tiramisu that was devine. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Chicago, Illinois
“Don't go here!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2006

I recently visited Dino's Ristorante Italiano on my trip to Roseburg, Oregon and I have to say that I was very displeased with my visit. We got the recommendation from Frommers and it was definately not what we expected. It was terrible, worse than terrible (if that's possible). First of all, the service was so slow; we waited around for an hour to pay our bill. Then, they were out of what we ordered. The owner of the restaurant was there, too, and was very rude at that. The food was so-so, but combined with the service made our experience appalling. I would not recommend anyone to go here.

5 Thank Trip takker101