“GOOD EXPERIENCE”

Applebee's
Ranked #82 of 138 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tigard, Oregon
“GOOD EXPERIENCE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

Stopped here for lunch, as it is convenient to the highway. We both had the clubhouse grill, which were very good. Server, Kalista, was very personable and professional. Food arrived promptly. Overall, a good experience.

• Visited April 2014

“Not happy hour”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went in at 10 minutes till six and didn't get waited on until five minutes after six and so they made the happy hour menu unavailable. They did not offer to make things right.

• Visited April 2014
Bandon, Oregon
“Upscale Denny's But With a Bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I like it that Applebee's has decided to include the calorie count on their dishes, and their food is okay, just not great. At least it's usually pretty consistent from one town to another, so no surprises...it's a chain, after all.

Visited October 2013
“Lunch on the Go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I work near the Applebees in Roseburg. When I don't bring a lunch, I try to eat a salad from Applebees instead of opting for a burger at one of the fast food resturants also near by. I use the Car Side Service. I call in my order and walk to the restaurant to pick-up my order. The order is usuallly ready within 10 minutes. I used the service yesterday and ordered the Oriental Chicken salad. I walked in, was met with a friendly greeting by the manager and was out the door in three minutes flat! The salad is always fresh, made to order, and with a serving portion of two meals. I can always count on the consistenly good food of this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Roseburg, Oregon
“Will never eat here again.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food wise Applebee's is pretty much Applebee's wherever you go and sometimes that's exactly what you want: what you expect. We've eaten at this Applebees 3 times since moving here. The food was what I expected but each time the service was awful, reaching a pinnacle of bad serve with our last visit. We arrived at the tail end of lunch hour, it was busy but not excessively so, we were seated immediately and placed our order, including an appetizer. And we waited and waited and waited somemore. Eventually our food, our main course without the appetizer, was brought out and an apology for it's lateness was offered. We pointed out that we hadn't received our appetizer and no longer had time to wait for it or eat it. Again an apology was offered and our waiter did offer to comp a dessert. We reminded him that we were now pressed for time so thanks but no thanks. We began to eat, remarked to one another that our meal was actually no longer hot but pressed on only for my husband to find a chunk of plastic, hard plastic with rough jagged edges, in his salad. Accidents will happen but seriously, this was the last straw. We quietly got up and excused ourselves to the hostess, handing her the plastic, of course they fell all over themselves comping our meal - which we did not eat more than a few bites of anyway - but we will not be returning. Comping our meal was a well meaning gesture but they, the waiter and the manager, actually said as we left that they hoped this experience wouldn't keep us away. The plastic chunk was on top of the already very poor service! I am not sure if they'd offered a gift card, which is really what they should have done, for our next meal that we would have ever returned. Three strikes and you're out.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank TripleAParents

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!