“Awesome”

Dining options: Late Night
Seattle, Washington
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I'm from out of town, and this Applebee's has even better service than my hometown. I always like to see a place so busy that the general manager has to help out, that's how you know the locals like the place. All the staff were nice and I didn't have to wait long for my food.

Visited July 2013

Florence, Oregon
“Terrible service, slow, hair in food”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We arrived at 2-3pm, so they were not busy at all. We got to our table 4 adults and 5 children, we ordered the 2 for 24 and then kids-meals for all the children.
Kids food came out fairly quickly, which was nice, the kids were very very good, other diners were complimenting on how great they were being.
Then our appetizers came and the Spinach artichoke dip had hair in it. We sent it back and the manager came out and apologized when they brought the new plate out.
FINALLY our entrees came out, they were okay, but by this time our children were getting antsy (it had been over an hour) So I ate quickly and left my husband and his sister inside while I took the kids to play outside, they were still being okay I just didn't want them to be forced to sit for any longer.
I checked my phone and noted the time figuring maybe 15 more minutes as my husband was finished eating about the same time as me. It was over 30 minutes later!! and it was sped up because I asked the hostess where our server was (Kelly- if memory serves) my husband was sitting, clearly ready to get our check and go....We left a very small tip (because we're still not sure whats worse, no tip or small tip, usually we tip 25%+) and left, totally unsatisfied, late and annoyed.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MTKKKF
Crescent City, California
“high priced”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

food was good service a bit slow, not enough of a selection when I came to the menu priced high especially the beer

Visited May 2013
Tigard, Oregon
“GOOD HIGHWAY STOP”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Very good stop on the I-5 corridor. Typical Applebee's menu, but food was very good and was served promptly. Our server, Jaimee, was attentive and refilled our drinks as needed. Atmosphere was friendly and light-hearted.

• Visited April 2013
MCKINLEYVILLE
“Dinner AND a Show”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I like putting together an appetizer, salad and soup. it was 10PM and nothing much else open in Roseburg. There was some fun old 80'/90's music playing. A group of young people in their 20's started singing along with a song, then another one, this time louder. They knew the words and they were pretty good. a lull for a couple songs and then another they knew and they took up the chorus again. Everyone clapped for them. Fun. I checked off "late night", if you consider open until 11PM late.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!