“Good food, OK atmosphere”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #51 of 140 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Good place for an easy meal. Sometimes, the food is too salty and the music too loud "(if it's too loud, you're too old"???)

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Ordered up the Dijon Mustard Chicken Breast...first off it was so tough, it wouldn't even cut with a steak knife and second of all, it smelt funny! I have no doubt this bad piece of meat would of turned into a terrible case of food poisoning for me . The side of veggies were soggy and wittered. Be cautious when you eat here..you spend a lot of money and get very poor quality food. The server on the phone (we ordered take out) was quite sarcastic, too. This will be our last visit to Applebees...

Reviewed February 26, 2012

The past two times I have gone here has been for the half price appetizers. Fun, filling and tasty! I still haven't been back for a meal in a while but with this deal it I'll be back!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Just eat some where else if you can. I chose this place because I love Applebee's and figured after a 8hr drive that it would nice to have a comfort meal at my hotel room. My first clue should have been the fast food turn around. The food was cold and disgusting. Luckly I had a microwave in my room, but it still didn't help at all. Just avoid this place all together.

1  Thank Cadetshorty
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Another reliable Applebee experience. When on the road it is comforting to see familiar things.