“They'll get the kinks worked out.”
Review of Otter's Frozen Yogurt - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Otter's Frozen Yogurt
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a brand new business, & you can see a lot of really good efforts in the bright decor, the fun atmosphere, & the way they involved people in their start-up process via Facebook. I like that they use punch cards & are open late. However, the layout is cramped & doesn't really work where the yogurt station backs up to the toppings. It was really warm the day we were there & seemed a bit untidy. The yogurt was good but reminded me more of sherbet than fro-yo. I used fruit toppings, & my berries especially seemed under-ripe. The syrup-style toppings were just set out on the counter in bottles, which kind of made a mess. They use an iPad card swiper & seemed to be having some trouble with it. I would imagine that most of these things will be resolved as they get things running, so I'm still excited to see a fro-yo place in Roseburg.

1  Thank Kayla O