“The Manager was outstanding!”
Review of Shari's Roseburg

Shari's Roseburg
Ranked #38 of 139 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The morning manager at the Shari's Restaurant in Roseburg, OR. is such a gentleman and knows how to please a customer. He was patient and understand and because of him we will go back!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Ordered cottage cheese and they ere out. Then, ordered baked potato soup and they were out. Finally settled on a waffle, burger and two garden side salads and received our food after 50 minutes. Right off I-5 but don't stop if you need to get somewhere.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Its food was good and the price was reasonable. My husband and I had both breakfast and dinner there.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I ordered take-out, was given a time and had to wait extra when I came to pick up my food. I got the impression from the staff that they weren't expecting me because they scrambled to get my order after I arrived. They gave me my bag and the gentlemen said, "Oh, there's a soup on this order? Let me get it for you." I sat back down and waited. He put the soup in my take-out bag, didn't call me over until I asked him, "Is it done?" They also didn't read back to me my order so I asked and the gentleman looked at me funny. I pulled out my receipt to check myself and left. I'm from out-of-town and can't say I'm surprised because this was about the same line of service I've received at Shari's from my hometown.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had a hamburger with mozzarella, basil and spinach; it was really good. Husband had turkey and gravy; not so good, gravy a little thick and tasted canned.
We've eaten there many times and have always been happy with our meal. Just don't get the gravy!