“Excellent Motel 6” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Roseburg

You added Motel 6 Roseburg to your Saves list
Motel 6 Roseburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3100 NW Aviation dr., I-5 & Edenbower Blvd, Roseburg, OR 97470   |
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg
Long Beach, Calif.
“Excellent Motel 6”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is the best Motel 6 I have ever stayed in. The staff were friendly and efficient. Check-in was quick. The building has inside hallways, not the usual outside walkways of other Motel 6's. The room was spacious. The windows had a view of the mountains, and because the windows didn't open onto the walkways like other Motel 6's, the curtains could be left open without losing privacy. The room was quiet. The bathroom was large, modern, and very clean. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Try an upper floor for a good view. The building has elevators.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Butte Valley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

The room was very basic. Nothing fancy. The bathroom was spotless. It was all we needed- a clean bed and hot shower. There is a diner right next door. Easy to get to, right off of the freeway, but I didn't hear any traffic noise. We had a one queen non smoking room. Reminded me of some of the hotels we have stayed at in Europe. Small room, but everything we needed. We paid $54 for the night, and we would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013
Bend
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stay here with our family and find it very convenient and nice.

We do not smoke and Motel 6 has accommodated us with non-smoking rooms.

KUDOS TO MOTEL 6.

THANK YOU AND KEEP THE LIGHTS ON FOR US. AND SPECIAL KUDOS FOR RAVEN THE NIGHT CLERK AT THE TIME OF OUR CHECK IN.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This Motel 6 is so different from other Motel 6. The building looked new and had a welcoming front entrance with green plants and flowers on both sides. The lobby was spacious and clean. Staff were very friendly. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into my room. It was bright and clean with updated decor so was the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable plus the bonus of a flat screen TV which is quite unusual in any motels. Next to the motel was the Shari's restaurant. Its food was good and the price was very reasonable.

I recommend all Motel 6 should take this motel as a model for improvement, e.g. the Motel 6 at Grants Pass, OR was terrible with old worn blanket, stained carpet and unclean room. I swore I would never stay in any Motel 6 until I found this Motel 6 at Roseburg, OR.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Don't let the name fool you, this place has some of the best personnel I have interacted with in my travels. The rooms were clean, large, A/C working like it's brand new, prime location, 24-hour coffee, and convenient drop-off slot so you can just drop your room key in and get on with your travels. It's in a nice town, right next to I-5, near many recreational activities, extremely close to the Winchester Dam that has a fish ladder viewing room for those traveling with kids, and the staff was sweet and patient with those who are out of town. They have a great pet policy and had treats for sale for dogs. My mom and I chose to stay here for a trip to Crater Lake National Park because it was less than 2 hours away and the drive was beautiful.

I'd recommend this place for an overnight or a long stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I always know what to expect with Motel 6 and this one did not disappoint. Room was clean, shower was good, internet fast and air conditioning worked well. Location is convenient to interstate. Recommend anyone to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I liked the motel, the jacuzzi jets were not working good. But, the pool was nice and the employee's were nice, we liked having a safe and air conditioning we liked the location and all the stores nearby over all I would recommend this motel and will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseburg
BEST WESTERN Garden Villa Inn
Quality Inn Central
Quality Inn Central
#11 of 15 in Roseburg
3.5 of 5 stars 122 reviews

Been to Motel 6 Roseburg? Share your experiences!