Motel 6 Roseburg
$69
$64
$179
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshari's restaurantroom was cleanwood floorsbed sheetsfront desk clerkdouble queen roomwould stay againgreat visitparking lot isinternet accessvery nice stayair conditionerice machineeasy accessmotelelevatorhenson
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stay here with our family and find it very convenient and nice.

We do not smoke and Motel 6 has accommodated us with non-smoking rooms.

KUDOS TO MOTEL 6.

THANK YOU AND KEEP THE LIGHTS ON FOR US. AND SPECIAL KUDOS FOR RAVEN THE NIGHT CLERK AT THE TIME OF OUR CHECK IN.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This Motel 6 is so different from other Motel 6. The building looked new and had a welcoming front entrance with green plants and flowers on both sides. The lobby was spacious and clean. Staff were very friendly. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into my room. It was bright and clean with updated decor so was the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable plus the bonus of a flat screen TV which is quite unusual in any motels. Next to the motel was the Shari's restaurant. Its food was good and the price was very reasonable.

I recommend all Motel 6 should take this motel as a model for improvement, e.g. the Motel 6 at Grants Pass, OR was terrible with old worn blanket, stained carpet and unclean room. I swore I would never stay in any Motel 6 until I found this Motel 6 at Roseburg, OR.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Don't let the name fool you, this place has some of the best personnel I have interacted with in my travels. The rooms were clean, large, A/C working like it's brand new, prime location, 24-hour coffee, and convenient drop-off slot so you can just drop your room key in and get on with your travels. It's in a nice town, right next to I-5, near many recreational activities, extremely close to the Winchester Dam that has a fish ladder viewing room for those traveling with kids, and the staff was sweet and patient with those who are out of town. They have a great pet policy and had treats for sale for dogs. My mom and I chose to stay here for a trip to Crater Lake National Park because it was less than 2 hours away and the drive was beautiful.

I'd recommend this place for an overnight or a long stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I always know what to expect with Motel 6 and this one did not disappoint. Room was clean, shower was good, internet fast and air conditioning worked well. Location is convenient to interstate. Recommend anyone to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I liked the motel, the jacuzzi jets were not working good. But, the pool was nice and the employee's were nice, we liked having a safe and air conditioning we liked the location and all the stores nearby over all I would recommend this motel and will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013