“A pleasant surprise”
Review of Motel 6 Roseburg

Motel 6 Roseburg
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Roseburg
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This Motel 6 is so different from other Motel 6. The building looked new and had a welcoming front entrance with green plants and flowers on both sides. The lobby was spacious and clean. Staff were very friendly. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into my room. It was bright and clean with updated decor so was the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable plus the bonus of a flat screen TV which is quite unusual in any motels. Next to the motel was the Shari's restaurant. Its food was good and the price was very reasonable.

I recommend all Motel 6 should take this motel as a model for improvement, e.g. the Motel 6 at Grants Pass, OR was terrible with old worn blanket, stained carpet and unclean room. I swore I would never stay in any Motel 6 until I found this Motel 6 at Roseburg, OR.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Don't let the name fool you, this place has some of the best personnel I have interacted with in my travels. The rooms were clean, large, A/C working like it's brand new, prime location, 24-hour coffee, and convenient drop-off slot so you can just drop your room key in and get on with your travels. It's in a nice town, right next to I-5, near many recreational activities, extremely close to the Winchester Dam that has a fish ladder viewing room for those traveling with kids, and the staff was sweet and patient with those who are out of town. They have a great pet policy and had treats for sale for dogs. My mom and I chose to stay here for a trip to Crater Lake National Park because it was less than 2 hours away and the drive was beautiful.

I'd recommend this place for an overnight or a long stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I always know what to expect with Motel 6 and this one did not disappoint. Room was clean, shower was good, internet fast and air conditioning worked well. Location is convenient to interstate. Recommend anyone to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I liked the motel, the jacuzzi jets were not working good. But, the pool was nice and the employee's were nice, we liked having a safe and air conditioning we liked the location and all the stores nearby over all I would recommend this motel and will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stayed at the Roseburg Oregon Motel 6 Saturday evening 6/15/13. The price with senior discount was $52.19 plus $4.70 tax = $56.89, very reasonable and about the least expensive motel in Roseburg. Definitely an upscale Motel 6 with an (adjustable) flat screen tv on wall, a shower/bath combo in room. Unlike most Motel 6's, there is also a microwave and small fridge in the room. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, the bath towels were adequate and soft. Both the room and bath were very clean. Fresh coffee and hot chocolate is available in the lobby 24/7. The young lady working at the front desk was extremely friendly, made you feel welcome and appreciated. Unlike most Motel 6's, the lobby is open and spacious. Also, there is an elevator to the upper floors.

As others have mentioned, there is a Shari"s Restaurant sharing the same parking lot. I didn't have dinner there, but enjoyed a fine steel cut oatmeal with raisins, cranberries, cinnamon and English muffin for breakfast. I drove to nearby Lee's Chinese restaurant for dinner and also enjoyed my chicken curry (with extra vegetables) there.

I highly recommend this Motel 6. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank GTB-SFO
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this location many times. This is a newer motel 6 and it has always been a good place to stay . Everything is clean and the price is right . The location is great too. It has a 24hr Shari's restaurant in it's parking lot . Only downfall is the hotel had no pool .

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This has to be the best Motel 6 anywhere! Had to make an unplanned stop in Roseburg OR at midnight. Had a flat on a return trip from LA to Seattle and needed a place to stay so I could get to a Les Schwab early in the AM hours the next morning. After a long journey this Motel 6 is exactly what I needed!!! Just off I-5 exit and very affordable.The staff was so friendly and accommodating! Motel was really clean, beds comfy, rooms quiet, water in shower had great pressure,free Wi-Fi and even hot coffee in lobby hot and ready 24 hrs a day! Shari's 24 hr restaurant right next door to walk to for a good meal. The desk clerk gave us a map and perfect directions to locate a Walmart for emergency items, gas stations and Les Schwab.
Highly recommend to all, I will stay here again next time I head south.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family