This Motel 6 is so different from other Motel 6. The building looked new and had a welcoming front entrance with green plants and flowers on both sides. The lobby was spacious and clean. Staff were very friendly. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into my room. It was bright and clean with updated decor so was the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable plus the bonus of a flat screen TV which is quite unusual in any motels. Next to the motel was the Shari's restaurant. Its food was good and the price was very reasonable.
I recommend all Motel 6 should take this motel as a model for improvement, e.g. the Motel 6 at Grants Pass, OR was terrible with old worn blanket, stained carpet and unclean room. I swore I would never stay in any Motel 6 until I found this Motel 6 at Roseburg, OR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Roseburg is located off of I-5 at NW Edenbower Blvd. Restaurants and shopping are nearby. Oregon's vineyards and wineries are 7 miles. Visit Wildlife Safari, within 10 miles. Free Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our rooms have a modern look. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Motel-6 and Travelocity so you can book your Motel 6 Roseburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Roseburg Hotel Roseburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Roseburg
- Motel Six Roseburg
- Roseburg Motel Six
- Roseburg Motel 6