Conveniently located just off I-5 in Roseburg, which is good since it was around midnight when we got in. The manager was super nice and friendly, and we got a room on an upper floor. This Motel 6 has elevators, which is unusual. Also unusual is the fact that they offer a AAA discount on top of their low rates.
The room was typical Motel 6 spartan- tube TV bolted to the ceiling, no coffee maker, two double beds. I'm sorry to say that the beds were saggy and lumpy, definitely worse than what I'm used to at Motel 6. But after driving all day, I didn't notice the lumps for long.
The bathroom made up for the beds, though. It contained a great little corner tub /shower unit instead of the corner showers usually found at Motel 6. It's smaller than the ones sold to homeowners, and would actually fit in my tiny bathroom at home. Seriously, I want one.
Coffee downstairs was good and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Glad we stopped there for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Roseburg is located off of I-5 at NW Edenbower Blvd. Restaurants and shopping are nearby. Oregon's vineyards and wineries are 7 miles. Visit Wildlife Safari, within 10 miles. Free Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our rooms have a modern look. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Motel-6 so you can book your Motel 6 Roseburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Roseburg Hotel Roseburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Roseburg
- Motel Six Roseburg
- Roseburg Motel 6
- Roseburg Motel Six