“Clean and Comfortable”

Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg
Sacramento
“Clean and Comfortable”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed here last week. The staff was friendly and the motel was very clean. Also, right next door, is a Shari's Restaurant with a staff that was very friendly. We would stay again if our travels lead us that direction.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Gatineau, Canada
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Stayed there for one night. Rooms were very clean and quiet, i was very impressed with the quality for the price we paid (75$). Free internet is a charm, staff was nice and cousteous, there is a restaurant next door that you can do take outs.

Overall great quality for the price. Would recommend to anyone passing there.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank cham_fre
Wilsonville, Oregon
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We've stayed at this motel several times and it's always clean and a good value. We stayed there once during football season last year and had to wait for the desk person to quit her coversation with an apparent friend at the counter so she could help us, then as we were walking to the elevator we heard the two of them making rude remarks about the team I support (was wearing a team shirt). Otherwise the stays have always been positive.

Room Tip: Book on their website to save a few bucks.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank mattm58
San Jose, Costa Rica
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I stayed in this hotel in our road to Crater Lake, in 2 times... the rooms are clean, prices is great, staff provided good service, there are walking-distance restaurants... I stayed just for 1 night both times, but it was enough comfortable for my family...

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Staff welcomed me at the lobby of this Motel 6 most courteously which put them off to a good start with me. My room was large with two double beds in it, which suited me just fine as a single traveller. Also they were big and comfy with new pillows. The room design is one of the usual Motel 6s which is becoming dated compared to the new ones you can stay at, but was clean with a bath/shower so I wasn’t complaining.

I would normally take showers in motel rooms but as the bath was newly fitted I decided to give it a go. It was also cold outside so perfect hot tub weather. The water was hot and I found everything to my satisfaction. The Motel was quiet and there was coffee available 24hrs, which I thought was excellent.

If in the area again I wouldn’t hesitate in staying at the Roseburg Motel 6 as it was clean, spacious and generally gave me all I needed for a good nights sleep at a reasonable price.

• Stayed April 2011
2 Thank CharlieHardcourt
portland, or
Reviewed February 5, 2011

Earlier reviewers are right on target--this Motel 6 is perfect for an overnight. Cleanliness, service, and convenience were all top notch. I was apprehensive after hearing horror stories about other Motel 6's, but this one is just fine.The room wasn't large and there was no coffeepot, but considering price I overlooked these points. There is a Shari's restaurant adjacent.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank juno8
Anacortes, Washington
Reviewed October 11, 2010

While traveling, we frequently stay in Motel 6 because of their pet policy and lower cost. The Roseburg Motel 6 is on our list as one of the best. Newer building, clean, big rooms, secure, free wifi, dog grass area including waste bags, and friendly/helpful staff. Cost is about $10-15 more than an average Motel 6, but well worth it! The Roseburg, OR. facilitiy and operation should be the model for all other operations. Another above average Motel 6 is Motel 6 Ogden Riverdale in Ogden, Utah

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple