“Reliable Burger goodness (gluten free buns available)”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #11 of 139 Restaurants in Roseburg
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I always enjoy a good red robin burger. This is one of the few places in town where I can get a good burger on a gluten free bun. They also makes gluten free french fries. My whole family enjoys eating here.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed May 6, 2014

There is nothing to dislike about Red Robin. I had the chili burger, which is my favorite. Our waiter was great, but he ended his shift and we got another waitress, which her people skills leaved much to be desired.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Stopped in before heading over to our work location for the day and was reminded of how fun having staff sing to people for their birthday can be. One of my newer jokster co-workers asked the staff to sing for another of our co-workers as a joke since he's older than us. Joke was on the requester as it was actually his birthday the next week. All fun as Red Robin should still be.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Really great food and fast, friendly service. We love it the burgers and the wraps. The fries are to die for! Yum!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I had previously complained about the foul-ups on our burgers order and drinks so they gave me a couple of coupons for a free meal. I take the replacement coupons back to Roseburg Red Robin and it was even worse than the last visit. Even free food would never get me back to this place. Call me a fool for thinking it would get better. Everyone I know here in Roseburg avoids the place thinking the service is poor, way overpriced, and truth be told it is the only place in town that hires cooks that cannot speak English being from south of the border which takes jobs away from local folks and especially young people thus contributing to the high unemployment rate this town already has.