“Are they NUTZ? No Tabasco? Is that legal?”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #9 of 138 Restaurants in Roseburg
Roseburg, Oregon
“Are they NUTZ? No Tabasco? Is that legal?”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Come on folks, you have a real winner with your Chili-Chili Borger, looks great, tastes even better, but NO TABASCO? What in the world are you thinking of? Certainly not your customers. Did some paper pusher figure ouot you could save 7 cents a bottle by doing away with Tabasco? This is serious folks, you cannot serve chili and not have Tabasco and your servers know it, they readily admit that a LOT of people ask for Tabasco and are not happy when you do not have it. We're your customers folks, wake up, we want TABASCO, get it for us. It's that simple. And if you do I will come back and give you Excellent next time as you really are a good restaurant. But I will not be back until I hear Tabasco is back on the tables as it should be. Byeeee

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Harleyca100

Roseburg, Oregon
“Reliably Delicious And Great Service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had lunch here today with my daughter, Monday, February 18, 2013. We both ordered the Bruschetta Chicken Sandwich, altho my daughter chose their meatless version (vegie patty) instead of chicken. Firstly, I think it's great when a restaurant caters to customers who are vegetarians. Eating out can be somewhat difficult trying to find a menu item that is without meat but still nutritious.
Our sandwiches were very good, mine was a nice broiled piece of chicken on a chiabatta bun with a tasty pesto sauce, lettuce and diced tomatoes. As my side I chose their coleslaw that was only "ok". My daughter chose their french fries, which they give you seconds of and they are always a standout on flavor. You can ask for their campfire sauce for dipping which is a bonus.
Our waitress Jordan or "Jordi" as her nametag stated, was gregarious, very perky and attentive. Our drink glasses were barely empty before she'd come and offer us more. I just love that!
My only slight criticism of Red Robin is the loud music they play overhead. This isn't a restaurant you'd want to bring a friend to and have that intimate conversation. It's just too noisy. It's also a tad expensive to eat here as well. Sandwiches are in the $10.99+ range and drinks start at $2.49 and up. Our entire meal came to $24.47, which isn't cheap.
Overall, Red Robin is reliably delicious and if noise doesn't bother you - a good choice.

• Visited February 2013
Roseburg, Oregon, United States
“Too Big For Me”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I ordered a cheesburger and there was too much for me to eat at one sitting. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. Good place for the $.

Visited December 2012
Roseburg
“CONSISTENT”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Roseburg Red Robin is very consistent. Every time my family and I - or clients - go in, We're always greeted, served by friendly people and get our excellent food in a timely manner. The consistency brings me back.

Visited January 2013
South Florida, Florida
“Great food, great location”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I came in with my family, it was about 8 of us, and we didn't have to wait long. We were sat in about 10 minutes. It was on a Sunday, so it was a bit crowded. The service was good, and the food was okay. Only think i would complain about is that when they bring the "bottomless fries" out, they should ensure that they put enough in there so we don't have to keep asking for fries. I'd say there were about 7 fries total in my basket. That is unacceptable and i hope next time they bring me more fries. Overall a good place to eat, and i'd go back in a second.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!