Quality Inn Central
$119
Travelodge Roseburg Riverfront(Roseburg)(Great Value!)
$85
$102
BestWestern.com
$104
ComfortInn
Motel 6 Roseburg(Roseburg)(Great Value!)
$66
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewstub and showersausagefront desk staffaaa rateroom was cleanolder hotela wonderful staystayed one nightgreat roomoutdoor poolpotatoesfirst floornice breakfaststaff was friendlyexteriorinnsdog
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Nit sure what that room had but both my kids got bug bites all over. The carpeting was incredibly dirty. Only wear shoes. The room was big. But wasted space. Wifi was choppy. Just yucky place needs refurbishing.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Brando T
Amrik R, General Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Your recent stay at Quality Inn Central in Roseburg
Dear Guest

QUALITY INN ROSEBURG
541-673-5561

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is an exceptionally nice Quality Inn, all spiffy white outside paint and renovated rooms. Excellent mattress, room squeaky clean, high quality sheets (yes, really) and furniture that appears new. Pool neat and tidy and inviting. This is one of those motels built in a U shape around a parking lot with pool in the middle. Some first floor rooms have no second floor above them, some do. The breakfast was very good quality with more choices than some free breakfasts in hotels. The breakfast room was very large, very clean and attractive, with photos of old Roseburg hotels on the walls. The property looks like it has owners who really care and run a very nice hotel. This would be a good place to stay if you are taking the Rogue-Umpqua scenic byway over to Crater Lake.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jillben
Amrik R, General Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Jillben,

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I travel for the government and spend about 75 days a year in hotels. This one was Uunexpectedly comfortable and most of the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, as was the evening cookie. The staff I interacted prior to checkout seemed to have either had some customer service training or were just nice people. Oregon is one of the states that exempts Federal employees on official business from state taxes. Despite my offering the necessary documents when i checked in, I was denied the exemption at checkout because I did not have the right "form," After a brief argument I said I would take it up with management. She then identified herself as the manager. She declined to provide a form or tell me where to get one. I complained to the chain parent, which said I needed it to be resolved locally and referred me back to QI, where I again dealt with the same person. She asked for documentation and I sent her the info from the Oregon tax dept. Never heard from them again. I've steered other feds away from that hotel since then.
I spent the next night in another Oregon hotel, which happily accepted my ID card and gave me the exemption. That one was in another city, which had city tax, and they provided me with the form for it

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Andrew P
Amrik R, General Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Oct 2013

Your recent stay at Quality Inn Central in Roseburg
Dear Guest

QUALITY INN ROSEBURG
541-673-5561

Reviewed May 27, 2013

About 30 minutes north of Seven Feathers Casino -- was pleased to stay here. Clean, sink and showers good, beds and blankets OK, free breakfast was very good. I definitely rate this as a good place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Joyce U

Dear Joyce,

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, clean rooms and a very decent breakfast with eggs and sausage, yogurts organic apple souce, coffee, waffles, Bisquits and gravy toast and other stuff.
The sheets and pillows are really nice probably the best I've seen
Worth the money

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Acidbullet
Amrik R, Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

May 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 541-673-5561.