“slept well”

Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg
Yorba Linda, California
“slept well”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have stayed at other hotels from the same hotel chain so I knew what to expect from this property.

I sleep in a firm mattress, so I found the beds to be very comfortable at this property. The only problem are the sheets, I found holes in them. Please change them.

Room Tip: I found the King-size bed with a sofa bed very convenient.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Ivan H
Amrik R, General Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Oct,2012 Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 541-673-5561.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

We forgot to book a hotel in advance and all better hotels were full, so we took a room at Quality Inn (on the road back to Canada). The room was ok and clean but had old, mouldy smell. AC unit was quiet which is quite rare at this price point. The door slamming noise from other rooms is very loud (they should really think about adjusting door stoppers or replacing it).
Good standard free breakfast.
Ok for one night, would not stay longer but did not expect more for that price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Pawel_0
Amrik R, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Aug 2012
Dear sir or ma'am,

I want to let you know that I have found your review truly helpful. Since this situation came to light I have taken this situation very seriously and have investigated the situation further. I was not made aware of this situation by my staff. I want to let you know that I am diligently working to remedy this . I want to apologize to you for this situation and want you to know if I had known that the situation was that serious I would have personally made sure to get you out of that room immediately.

Report response as inappropriate Thank you. We appreciate your input
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

My family stayed at this hotel when we traveled to Oregon to attend the Olympic Track and Field Trials in Eugene. From the moment I checked in, I was very impressed. This is an older and basic hotel, however, the level of service and cleanliness was top notch. The front desk clerk greeted us warmly and took responsibility for our stay . She was also very helpful with dining suggestions. The breakfast attendant was beyond friendly and helpful. She made sure the area was clean and well-stocked, assisted guests by making their waffles and cleaning their tables. Breakfast consisted of waffles, hard boiled eggs scramble eggs,greavy-Biscuet sauses, juice, coffee,oatmeal, cold cereals, bagels, and pastries, fruits. . The entire hotel was clean and spotless, including the pool areas. On our first night, the hotel lost power for about 2 hours, but the staff gave people glow sticks and made sure everyone was okay. The hotel is conveniently located right off I-5 and is minutes away from gas stations, Walmart, Fred Meyer, and restaurants. The price was beyond reasonable (we got a 2 night discount) making this hotel an excellent choice. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel and will be staying again next time I travel through Roseburg

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank jay r
Amrik R, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, July 28, 2012
July 2012 Dear Guest,

Amrik S Rai
Tallahassee, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Very pleasant staff. Clean comfortable room. Decent breakfast assortment. Hot and cold items. Glad we selected this one.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank BettyBoop1941
, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, July 14, 2012
Amrik Singh Rai, Manager at Best Western Garden Villa Inn, responded to this review
July, 2012 Dear Guest,

Amrik Singh Rai
Concord, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Booked two rooms for family and both were excellent. Clean, modern and well appointed. Hot breakfast was substantial.

Room Tip: Location is just off exit from I-5 North and this did not affect noise levels in either room.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank aflimberg
, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, July 14, 2012
July 2012 Dear Guest,

Amrik S Rai
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Memo to management - it's impossible to plug a network cable in to a tablet! Many of us no longer tote laptops

Room was clean & well furnished. layout for a single queen room was clumsy as the bathroom door opens in to the area in front of the sink. Good breakfast & plenty of space in breakfast room.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank psr321
, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Amrik Rai, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review
July 10, 2012

Quality Inn Owener
Report response as inappropriate Thank you. We appreciate your input.
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Very good value.clean room
Lots of room around breakfast bar good selection
con pool not heated

• Stayed June 2012
6 Thank 3small
, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Amrik Rai, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review
july 10, 2012

Quality Inn Owener
Report response as inappropriate Thank you. We appreciate your input.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseburg
Best Western Garden Villa Inn
#6 of 15 in Roseburg
Wildlife Inn
Wildlife Inn
#1 of 2 in Winston

Been to Quality Inn Central? Share your experiences!