Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
We saw the light at Reustle

We were referred by friends to Reustle. It is a Southwest Oregon destination. This part of Oregon... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ecoyenya
Jackson, Mississippi
via mobile
Beautiful Place!

Reviewed September 13, 2018
LATaz
Lake Charles, LA

All reviews wine cave wine tasting umpqua valley roseburg area an enjoyable experience great winery feel welcome owners and staff gravel road beautiful setting southern oregon gloria stephen caves syrah appetizers gruner
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were referred by friends to Reustle.
It is a Southwest Oregon destination.
This part of Oregon (Umpqua )has mostly different grapes than in northern Oregon.
They had adequate tasting facilities, but were constructing a larger tasting room.
The staff was very friendly ,busy ,
and only briefly answered questions. The pairs appetizers were done correctly.
We recommend a visit.

O

Reviewed September 13, 2018

We loved it here. The grounds have rows of wine vines, all labeled as to what wine is planted-and they have many! The courtyard is beautiful upstairs and down, filled with flowers and hand painted benches. The tasting includes food paired with each wine-very nice touch, especially since there is a $12.00 charge. We really enjoyed the white wine from this vineyard especially the Riesling and Gruner Vetliner. Very nice place to visit.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

The properly is very nice. They have one cabin that sleeps 3, around $250 a night. Its $10 a tasting pp, their choice of wines.
We were ushered to a table was told how it would work. They prepared good pairing, nice idea, but don't eat before they pour the wine to accompanied​ it. We felt very rushed. Quick with the description, and on to the next. I would say we tasted all four in 20 min. They were so-so wines. Not our taste. I might have bought one bottle...but was never asked. We checked out with no real appreciation. They were to busy corralling the next 6 people in!! Terrible customer service.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

This was a hidden gem. Everything about this place was amazing. From the views to the service to the wine. I strongly recommend taking the time do the tasting in the caves. The Syrah was my fave!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

The hillside vineyard displays about a dozen varietals. The outdoor courtyard is inviting for wine tasting.
But on those hot days in summer the cool cave with private, sit down at a table, tasting rooms are refreshing.
When visitors enter the winery, they are led to the cave tasting areas, which feels a bit unsettling - to where am I being led ? Once seated, the tasting menu is presented. I felt a bit trapped.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Nice, light wines. Beautiful patio and appies with the wines that added to the experience. A good place to visit when in Roseburg.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

What a fabulous winery to visit. The hors-d'oeuvres with the wine were a perfect match. The wine cave alone is worth the visit. This winery is better than all the california wineries we have visited. You are lost in the hills of southern Oregon with fantaistic views of the wine fields. The owners and staff were wonderful. Yes they do this everyday but you would never know it. They are a christian winery with outstanding hospitality.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We don't get here often enough, but everytime we do, we thoroughly enjoy ourselves. The owners and staff are friendly and helpful, always making you feel welcome. The Winery itself is beautiful with outside areas providing a view of the vineyards as well as the pond. Plenty of seating is avaliable both outside and inside. Take a moment to tour the wine cave and experience the ambience of the cave and aroma of the wine barrels. The cave is a great place to do a tasting as well.
As for the wine itself... Fantastic. I'm a big fan of their tempranillo. I've also had some of there whites, and for someone that doesn't normally drink white wine they are very good. Tastings are paired with some tasty appetizers.
You can bring your own food, but they will prepare cheese and meat plates for a reasonable price that a very good.
Several events are offered year round. Concerts, dinners, cigar and port pairings (my favorite).
Get out and see this place. You won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

This is by far the most beautiful winery I’ve ever been to. We did the traditional 4 wines tasting, it was hard to decide what to get to take home. If we had more time, I think my friend and I would have preferred to just spend the day sipping a cool bottle of Matrix, or Gruner Veltlinor. Not sure about that spelling. Hope to come back again just for that! Love this place!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

we went there for my Birthday and had a wonderful experience the wine is phenomenal and the ambiance is superb- we will be back!