“Excellent value and taste!!”
Review of Smokin Friday BBQ

Smokin Friday BBQ
Ranked #27 of 139 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 9, 2010

My husband and I happened upon this drive thru bbq while driving up Oregon to go to the coast. It was so good, that we ate there on the way home as well!! Yummy pulled pork and tri tip and very friendly service!! I will stop here everytime I am passing through!

1  Thank sarahann24
There are newer reviews for Smokin Friday BBQ

Reviewed February 4, 2010

This is a drive thru BBQ place.
The first time my husband brought food back it was very good (ribs and pulled pork). We tried it again and part of the way home my husband got a call that they had given him the wrong order. So back he went to get our food. Ribs again were good.
The next time we decided to get dinner from them, we ordered the tri-tip dinner. Big slab o'meat with sides. My husband went and picked up the food and brought home. I started to cut into the meat and from either end, 4 slices in - it was raw, not rare, not a "little too rare", raw. I called the folks and they said to just put it in the oven...... That's not why I got food from a restaurant to have to cook it myself.
Supposedly, someone with the same name and order came by and they gave our dinner to them. I ended up driving back to the restaurant and they gave me partial payment in return and some brownies. They didn't even cut into it to see what I was talking about.
If you can get the order cooked properly and get the correct order, it'll be fine.
Otherwise - Go to Charley's.

1  Thank GoodToGo541