“Mmmmmm bbq”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Pros:
Cute staff
Good thick sauce
Tender meat

Cons:
Crap cole slaw
Not smoked meat

All in all, still worth it.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I tend to frequent this place maybe not weekly, but at least a few times a month. I'm a fan of "Taco Tuesday" in fact, if you become a fan of this place on facebook, you get special deals, and prices on their daily specials. Keep in mind, there is NO indoor dining...only outdoor, so this is a popular place in the summer time...and during the winter...it's better to get your food to go. Very friendly staff!

1  Thank John M
Reviewed September 4, 2011

This place is a Gem, it is a drive-thru or dine out side and very clean and nice. When you drive up to order the staff greets you as if they have known you forever the food was so good. Their sauce is one of the best I have had and it is a light smoke that is nice so you can enjoy the meat without having heartburn all day--do yourself a favor and try it out I had a beef brisket and it was the best sandwich I have ever had and I've had a lot of BBQ

2  Thank bill s
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Just happened to be passing through town when we came upon the reviews for this place, so we decided to give it a try.

It was further down the street then what our GPS wanted us to go, but we finally found it. Their Tuesday Tacos is what we had, and they were perfect for us girls, we each ordered 2.

The only things I didn't personally love, is that their sodas are canned, and they give you a cup with ice for them. No refills thus.

But the value was so great, I guess that was very positive. There is no place to sit, but outside, and it was a little cold for us. Since we were traveling through town, we didn't have any other option, but to eat there. Probably perfect for take out though.

1  Thank PLL2011
Reviewed August 25, 2011

The meat was good but we did not care for their sauce. The baked beans were just like pork-n-beans out of a can with their sauce mixed in. My husband always gets coleslaw at BBQ places and he said it was terrible. So needless to say, it was a one time trip for us.
The place looks really neat and we were excited to see a drive thru BBQ.
We ate outside at their table. I will say that the young lady that served us was nice even though she did not know the menu yet.