All reviewsgreat locationfront deskmicrowavecaliforniafreewaybedsmotel
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

This is best hotel in Pinehurst I was visited here with my daughter for golf tournament from 23rd July 2018 to 29th July 2018. This is our second visit first one was in July 2013. The staff of hotel still remember us and they do warm welcome like they did in 2013.
I like this hotel because of its location, breakfast and rooms specially pool side. Rooms are very spacious and clean. Rooms with Twin bed are like two Double bed which are very comfortable. I really want to visit again in July 2019 for same reason.
One and last the owner of hotel was in touch with you personally both husband and wife care you if you need any help and guidance about the place.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

I knew not to expect much and don't usually like Days Inns but we decided to spend less for the night. Wyndham just bought this motel. The sign still had the prior hotel name and we weren't even sure we were in the right place when the GPS took us here. I hope they are going to do more to improve the property. The front desk young man was efficient and polite. The room was spacious and clean. Repairs needed: no screen on the main window so couldn't open for fresh air because of insects and also freeway noise too loud. Floor Lamp missing the knob to turn it on. Had to plug it in to work. Bathroom window glass was broken in many places. Bench in dressing/sink area of bathroom needed painting and was very scratched. Pillows were thick, lumpy and hard. Mattress was comfortable though. Exterior walkways were dirty and in poor condition.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pat S
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Days inn Roseburg looks newly remodeled and we found surprise to see everything brand new...New Carpet, new paint, very comfy bed and pillows...i slept like baby whole night. Me and my wife stayed for two nights.Of course, everything is brand-new shiny, The Wifi speed is amazingly super fast ! The Staff was friendly and helpful. ( the desk clerk, remembered my name when we bumped into each other in the parking lot.) Decor has a modern vibe with nods to the local wine industry. Quality and Healthy options of the Continental Breakfast included in the Price of our Room. The Outdoor pool was very clean and super blue water i did not go but several happy guests enjoying. My 2nd-floor Double bed room was facing East where morning gorgeous sunrise from mountains felt like i'm in hill station . The heat/AC unit is quiet, so not to worry. A full-length mirror is hung on wall next to bathroom door was surprise to my wife . My room also offered a microwave, small frig, and well-placed outlets and USB ports. Laundry room at end of hall. The hotel isC shape to the freeway, so all rooms can see the freeway. However, the traffic noise was barely audible. Bed was comfy and my bathroom featured a large walk-in shower with tub.

I travel to Roseburg frequently from California and have stayed in several area hotels. Days inn & Suites is now my first choice for a hotel in Roseburg where you find Several Restaurant and Shopping center in walking distance !!

And i have to tell you, My experience was great at this hotel you get everything here than why to pay more !

Room Tip: 2nd floor Rm 223
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vue2010
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Employee at the front desk was nice and told us the room was completed
Room 228 - drywall/paint shavings were all over the floor
TV did not work (direct tv) card was not activated
We were given an adequate amount of towels but only 1 wash cloth (had to ask for more)
Bathroom door would not close and lock on it was jammed.
Bed had a mattress only (no box spring)
Plastic was still on two of the lampshades (fire anyone?)
The contractors were working right outside our room (after 9pm)
They did have a cute painting on the wall.
Air conditioner quit working
Every apple was bruised/dented for the continental breakfast

Advice- If you are going to be in the process of remodeling your hotel, you might want to work on half the rooms at a time or only book guests to stay in completed rooms.

Room Tip: read other reviews before booking
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Justin G
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Stayed 3 nights and each day when returning back to the room found that housekeeping did not clean the room or even come in the room. Had to take the wet towels to the person at the desk to request new ones and tell them no one cleaned the room. Did this the second day as well. When checking out said something to the management and he looked at the housekeeping paperwork and it said they cleaned the room but I assured him the beds were not made, trash cans were still full and wet towels were on the floor. Will not stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends