My seventy-six year old mother and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Roseburg, Oregon for the night of Wednesday, August 5th, 2009. When making our reservations online as a Priority Club member, we requested a room on the top floor, away from the road noise, and that is what we were given.
The large non-smoking room included two queen-sized beds, each with four pillows on them, a clock radio, two regular chairs with a table, a large television and remote with lots of channels, a mini-fridge, and a microwave.
The large bathroom included three sets of towels, a hairdryer, a coffeemaker, an iron/ironing board, bottles of shampoo and conditioner, as well as two bars of soap. There was a handle in the shower, that my mother was able to use to get in and out of with ease.
All of the rooms in the hotel have balconies that face the South Umpqua River. The balcony in our room had two plastic patio chairs to relax and enjoy the beautiful view.
The hotel is located just off of Interstate 5 and has an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, and a business and fitness center.
After taxes, the American Automobile Association rate for Room 408 came to $137.34 U.S. Funds. Overall, we were very comfortable in the room as it was very clean. The room was a bit dated, but it was nonetheless functional and served our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Roseburg, Oregon. Our Roseburg hotel is strategically located on the bank of the South Umpqua River. Each of our 100 tastefully decorated guest rooms and suites feature a private balcony or patio offering a spectacular view of the South Umpqua River. The hotel located off I-5 exit 124 offers you easy access to the North Umpqua Highway, downtown Roseburg, wildlife watching, golfing and wine tasting. A few great attractions that are within a short traveling distance are: The Wildlife Safari, Crater Lake National Park, Myrtle Creek Golf Course, and scenic white-water rafting. We are located near the Roseburg VA Medical Center, Mercy Hospital and Roseburg Forest Products. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel features: Express Start Breakfast Bar, Simply Smart Guest Bath amenities, Smart Roast in-room coffee, free high-speed wireless Internet access, and free local and 800 calls. Additional features of the Holiday Inn Express Roseburg Hotel are an indoor swimming pool, outdoor spa, fitness center, business center, guest laundry and valet service, mini-fridge, microwave, hairdryer, iron/board, and coffee maker. Visit Roseburg, OR and Stay Smart and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Roseburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Roseburg Hotel Roseburg
- Roseburg Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Roseburg