Super 8 Roseburg
$119
Travelodge Roseburg Riverfront(Roseburg)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
QualityInn
$108
$102
Motel 6 Roseburg(Roseburg)(Great Value!)
$66
Hotels.com
$104
ComfortInn
$65
All reviewsroom was cleanwaffleswaffle makerindoor poolbiscuits and gravythird floorstaff was friendlywildlife safari in winstonwould stay here againplace to sleephot tubnothing fancycontinental breakfastgreat priceplenty of parkingfront desk clerkpleasant stay
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Checked other reviews on this motel and decided to take a chance. Several other reviews were quite favorable. Unfortunately, our experience didn't live up to those reviews. First impression of the lobby, as my traveling companion put it, was that "it looked like a laundromat". The lobby also serves as a continental breakfast location and it is quite small, we didn't eat because it was jammed the next morning. While the staff is friendly, we were hoping for a smoke-free and pet-free room, there are no such combinations in this hotel. The smoke-free rooms are on first two floors but the corridor and stairwells strongly smelled of smoke. The room was reasonably clean, bed comfortable, but we were anxious to leave in the morning rather than linger. If you're looking for a value-based experience, go for it. Next time we'll pass on this one.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SoundviewWest
super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2010

Thank you for your recent visit to Super 8 Roseburg. I am glad you found our hotel to be a good value, and that your room met your standards during your stay. We continually strive to provide our guests with clean and comfortable accommodations at a budget-friendly price. Your comments are greatly appreciated as it provides us with the necessary tools to ensure 100% guest satisfaction for all our visitors.

Thank you again for your response. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2010

One of the more modern Super 8s we've stayed at. Location good for getting back on the road again. Nice indoor pool. Great breakfast. My only comment would be that the room doors are very heavy to open. If you were a granny you would probably have to call reception whenever you wanted to enter your room! Would stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2010

I'm glad you decided to stay with us at the Super 8 in Roseburg. Our owners have done a great job with the remodeling, and I agree, the modern touches really makes the hotel shine! We work hard to make sure all our amenities are up to par for our guests to enjoy, so I am happy you found the pool and breakfast to be to your satisfaction. The doors can seem a bit heavy, however it is to ensure the door fully locks for our guest's safety. We love to accomodate our guests, so we would be more than happy to help anyone who needed assistance.

Thank you for choosing us - it was a pleasure to serve you! We all hope to see you again on your next trip to our wonderful town.

Reviewed July 13, 2010

I was booked this hotel with lot of skepticism as a point of rest on the way to seattle. i was traveling with a group of 12 ages 9 months to 40 yrs. all of us are pleased with our stay.
i think we got the best for our buck.

• Stayed: July 2010
super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2010

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review. I am very pleased that we pleasantly surprised you with our staff, amenities and cleanliness - I'm thrilled your skepticism was unfounded, and hope you've become a "believer".

It is is our goal to provide am affordable, yet pleasant experience to all our guests - your response lets me know we are all on the right track.

Please do visit us again, with renewed faith in the service and quality offered by the Super 8-Roseburg. We were glad to be of service to you and your group.

Best Regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Laporte, Colorado
Reviewed June 30, 2010

Very clean rooms and all other areas are very clean. Wonderful stay. Enjoyed my stays there. Great service, great breakfast.

super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2010

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at our hotel - our housekeeping staff works hard to ensure our guests have a clean and comfortable stay. It was such a pleasure (and honor) to read your response. I'm glad you had a chance to eat breakfast with us and hope you will come again soon.

It is my sincere hope that you will always consider our property when visiting Roseburg. Please accept my thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to give us such a great review.

All the best,

Reviewed June 16, 2010

After driving around a couple of exits, we decided to stay here and were very pleased with everything. The front desk staff was courteous and the hotel was top notch. Everything else was located within five minutes and had great access to the freeway.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Your comments graciously summed up our goal in a wonderfully succinct manner - from our convenient location, to our warm and friendly staff - we aim to please every guest while staying in Roseburg.

I hope you had the chance to enjoy all of our amenities, including our indoor pool and spa and hot waffle breakfast. I'm glad you found everything satisfactory during your stay, and we were more than happy to have you visit.

Please make sure you stop by to say "hi" on your next trip down I-5. See you along the way!

Best regards,